What is TMJ Disorder?
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) functions as a sliding hinge connecting your jaw bone to your skull. TMJ disorders create pain and stiffness in the joint and muscles during jaw movement. The exact causes of TMJ disorder can be varied and unclear, but the pain must be managed for an improved quality of life.
TMJ Common Causes:
- Chronic jaw clenching at night, usually due to stress
- Misalignment of teeth (bite)
- Poor posture while sitting: leaning head forward while sitting at desk, while driving, computer work, etc.
- Trauma injury to the head, face or jaw
- Trismus (Lockjaw) condition
Relieve TMJ Pain With Natural Comfort Pillow
- Multi-bolster system designed by leading Australian physiotherapists creates a neck cradle for proper spine alignment while sleeping on your back
- Non-bolster side of pillow was designed to support your shoulder while maintaining spinal alignment for side sleepers
- Deluxe comfort with a special blend of feathers and down filling
- Bolsters are filled at optimal levels to allow your muscles to completely relax without spring-back pressure experienced with synthetic memory foam pillows
- No risk, 60-day money back guarantee