What is Snoring?
Snoring is a loud vibrating noise that occurs when the air flow of the mouth or nose is obstructed during sleep. The airway becomes obstructed more often in men than women, in those who are overweight and typically worsens with age. Snoring on occasion usually goes unnoticed, yet chronic snorers disrupt their own quality of sleep and that of their sleep partners leaving them feeling tired, stressed and lacking attention. Snoring when left untreated can lead to other health problems and can also be a symptom of sleep apnea, a sleeping disorder that should be taken seriously.
Snoring Common Causes:
- Bulk throat tissue: obesity, enlarged tonsils and/or adenoids
- Extra soft, long palate or uvula (dangling tissue in back of mouth)
- Nasal stuffiness due to allergies, illness or sinus infection
- Nasal deformities: deviated septum or nasal polyps
- Poor muscle tone in throat or tongue during deep sleep, due to aging with alcohol or drug use
Reduce Snoring With Natural Comfort Pillow
- Multi-bolster system designed by leading Australian physiotherapists creates a neck cradle for proper spine alignment and airflow while sleeping on your back
- Non-bolster side of pillow was designed to support your shoulder while maintaining spinal alignment and airflow for side sleepers
- Deluxe comfort with a special blend of feathers and down filling
- Bolsters are filled at optimal levels to allow your muscles to completely relax without spring-back pressure experienced with synthetic memory foam pillows
- Bolster thicknesses that molds to your neck and shoulders for a perfect fit just for you
- All natural materials allow pillow to breath for a cooler, more relaxed sleep
- Successfully helping customers gain a better quality of sleep and life for over 30 years!
- No risk, 60-day money back guarantee