What is Neck Pain?
Neck pain is often described as a pinched nerve. It occurs when the nerves in your cervical spine become compressed. There are many causes and symptoms including numbness, weakness along with pain. Pain can be isolated in your neck or pain can radiate from your neck to your shoulders, arms, hands and even fingers. Neck pain can be short, sharp and spike with movement or it can be a dull ache. Acute or chronic, neck pain is a condition that can negatively affect your general health and well-being.
Neck Pain Common Causes:
- Bone or joint abnormalities
- Compression of spinal nerves due to aging, stress or tension
- Herniated or ruptured disk
- Overuse muscle stain from work or sports
- Trauma injury
- Poor posture when sitting, standing or sleeping
Reduce Your Neck Pain With
Natural Comfort Pillow
- Multi-bolster system designed by leading Australian physiotherapists creates a neck cradle for proper spine alignment while sleeping on your back
- Non-bolster side of pillow was designed to support your shoulder while maintaining spinal alignment for side sleepers
- Deluxe comfort with a special blend of feathers and down filling
- Bolsters are filled at optimal levels to allow your muscles to completely relax without spring-back pressure experienced with synthetic memory foam pillows
- No risk, 60-day money back guarantee
- Successfully reducing neck pain for physiotherapy patients for over 30 years!