What is Shoulder Pain?
The shoulder is the most mobile joint in the body. With such a wide range of movement, pressure or damage to the cartilage, ligaments, muscles, tendons, or nerves in and around your shoulder are usually very painful and can greatly limit your activity and quality of life. When hit with shoulder pain, for any reason, you will need solutions to get back to your daily routine quickly.
Shoulder Pain Common Causes:
- Frozen shoulder or stiffness due to scar tissue
- Overuse strains from work or sports
- Pinched nerves
- Shoulder instability - joint slips in and out of socket
- Trauma injury such as rotator cuff tear or shoulder dislocation
- Poor posture when sitting, standing or sleeping
Reduce Your Shoulder Pain With Natural Comfort Pillow
- Multi-bolster system designed by leading Australian physiotherapists creates a neck cradle for proper spine alignment while sleeping on your back
- Non-bolster side of pillow was designed to support your shoulder while maintaining spinal alignment for side sleepers
- Deluxe comfort with a special blend of feathers and down filling
- Bolsters are filled at optimal levels to allow your muscles to completely relax without spring-back pressure experienced with synthetic memory foam pillows
- Use as a body pillow in a variety of positions to effectively relieve your shoulder pain:
- Place pillow under your elbow and arm while sleeping on your back
- Hug pillow to your stomach while side sleeping, hanging your sore arm over the pillow
- No risk, 60-day money back guarantee
- Successfully reducing shoulder pain for physiotherapy patients for over 30 years!