What is Insomnia?
Insomnia is a common sleeping problem that can affect your quality of life. Insomnia sufferers have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. Adults who struggle with insomnia may also wake from sleep several times during the night or wake up too early in the morning feeling tired. Insomnia can be an ongoing problem or only affect you occasionally.
Insomnia Common Causes:
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Lack of regular sleep routine
- Poor sleep habits: watching TV in bed, irregular work/sleep schedule
- Poor sleep environment: noise, light, temperature
- Stimulants: tobacco, caffeine, alcohol or drugs
- Stress: occasional or ongoing stress
- Pain or muscle discomfort due to poor sleeping posture
Improve Your Insomnia Symptoms with Natural Comfort Pillow
- Multi-bolster system designed by leading Australian physiotherapists creates a neck cradle for proper spine alignment while sleeping on your back
- Non-bolster side of pillow was designed to support your shoulder while maintaining spinal alignment for side sleepers
- Deluxe comfort with a special blend of feathers and down filling
- Bolsters are filled at optimal levels to allow your muscles to completely relax without spring-back pressure experienced with synthetic memory foam pillows
- Bolster thicknesses that molds to your neck and shoulders for a perfect fit just for you
- All natural materials allow pillow to breath for a cooler, more relaxed sleep
- Successfully helping customers gain a better quality of sleep and life for over 30 years!
- No risk, 60-day money back guarantee