Live Actively. Rest Well. Play Again.The Natural Comfort Pillow is an all-natural pillow developed by leading Australian physiotherapists for adults seeking a better quality of sleep and life. The uniquely designed multi-bolster system, filled with a special blend of fresh feathers and down, has provided satisfied customers more comfort and neck and shoulder support than synthetic memory form or filled pillows for over 30 years!
Multi-bolster System Design
- Developed at the University of South Australia School of Health Sciences based on the anatomy of the adult spine for superior neck care and spine alignment
- Bolster side of pillow creates a neck cradle for proper spine alignment while sleeping on your back
- Non-bolster side of pillow was designed to support your shoulder while maintaining spinal alignment for side sleepers
- Deluxe comfort with a special blend of 90% feathers and 10% down filling
- Bolsters are filled at optimal levels to allow your muscles to completely relax without spring-back pressure experienced with synthetic memory foam pillows
Pillow Size and Versatility
- Pillow dimensions: 25 X 15 inches, fits standard pillow case
- Four sleeping positions in one pillow: back, side, stomach and body pillow
- Bolster thicknesses that mold to your neck and shoulders for a perfect fit just for you
All Natural Materials
- Filled with NEW feathers and down, never reused or degraded materials
- All feathers and down are thoroughly cleaned and sterilized to remove all allergens, dust and/or dirt
- Pillow protector made of 100% cotton
- All natural materials allow the pillow to breath for a cooler, more relaxed sleep
- Rounded pillow corners and reinforced stitching for extended life
- 230 thread count cover keeps filling securely in while blocking out allergens
- Dry clean or machine wash and dry to keep your pillow fresh (drying at home may require more than one cycle)
- Fluffing pillow a few times per week will maintain the optimal fill levels of the bolsters for proper neck care night after night
- Most physiotherapists, chiropractors and healthcare professionals consider a quality pillow an essential part of managing pain
- The Natural Comfort Pillow has been recommended by Australian and American Physiotherapists for over 30 years!
- Satisfied customers have reported a reduction in pain, a better quality of sleep, and an improved sense of well-being
"It's wonderful! Because of this awesome pillow I slept through the WHOLE night for the first time in a long time. It also took away my dizziness!"
Leah Taylor, Homemaker
"The pillow is fantastic. My neck hurts less using this pillow. If I use another, my pain level goes to a 5 out of 10."
Vicki Maag, Certified Nursing Assistant
"The pressure it takes off of my lower back and sore hip (when used for hip pain) compared to a normal pillow is amazing... don't know what I would do without it!!"
Crystal Lang, Nursing