What is Osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common form of arthritis, the inflammation of the joints. Arthritis is found most often in the weight-bearing joints in the body such as the spine, shoulder, knees and hips. With osteoarthritis, the cartilage, ligaments and discs can wear, bulge, become compressed and cause chronic pain and stiffness. A natural body response is to create new bone (bone spurs) to repair the condition, which adds more pressure onto an already painful joint. Arthritis progressively worsens with age, limiting daily activity and is a common cause of disability.
Osteoarthritis Common Causes:
- Aging of joints typically starting after age 50
- Genetic blueprint with a higher risk factor for arthritis
- Obesity stress on joints
- Sports or accident injury to joints
Reduce Osteoarthritis Pain With Natural Comfort Pillow
- Multi-bolster system designed by leading Australian physiotherapists creates a neck cradle for proper spine alignment while sleeping on your back
- Non-bolster side of pillow was designed to support your shoulder while maintaining spinal alignment for side sleepers
- Use as a body pillow in a variety of positions to effectively relieve arthritis pain in any of your joints
- Deluxe comfort with a special blend of feathers and down filling
- Bolsters are filled at optimal levels to allow your muscles to completely relax without spring-back pressure experienced with synthetic memory foam pillows
- Bolster thicknesses that molds to your neck and shoulders for a perfect fit just for you
- All natural materials allow pillow to breath for a cooler, more relaxed sleep
- No risk, 60-day money back guarantee
- Successfully helping customers with arthritis to sleep better for over 30 years!